|—||Saul Williams (via observando)|
|—||Anonymous (via bl-ossomed)|
1. Mind your own business.
2. Learn to be quiet sometimes.
3. If you’re going to be a shithead, just stay home.
4. If someone is being a shithead to you, kick their ass.
5. Don’t fucking rape.
6. Don’t fucking steal.
7. If you’re magic, fucking embrace that shit.
8. Don’t complain about the mess you got yourself into.
9. Don’t hurt little kids.
10. Don’t hurt animals for no reason.
11. Don’t put up with anybody’s bullshit. Ever.
Why aren’t we all Satanists already?
They kiss until kissing makes them laugh.
|—||Sarah Ruhl (The Clean House) (via blonde-buddha)|
I don’t mean to interrupt people I just randomly remember things and get really excited I’m sorry
This is really fucking cool.
When you live in the dark for so long, you begin to love it. And it loves you back, and isn’t that the point? You think, the face turns to the shadows, and just as well. It accepts, it heals, it allows.
But it also devours.
Raymond Carver, Late Fragment.
I love spontaneous sex. Like when you’re just watching tv and chatting and then you lean over to kiss her cheek but she kisses you back and pulls off your top and then she’s on top of you and whoops sexy times.